2009 St Patricks Day Parade

|
Yellowstone Touring Busses

This past St Patricks Day parade I tagged along with my father and two other people during the parade in downtown Billings. In this parade we showcased our 1927 Ford Lincoln touring car. There were 7 cars with ours being the prized edition!! These cars are being restored by the Busses of Yellowstone Preservation Trust.
I have never photographed these buses and was very excited to when I had a chance with all of them together. I think someone told me it was the first time all these busses have been together in Billings since the 30's at the latest, which was exciting to see history starting to be preserved.
While taking these photos, I tried to give the cars a vintage look, but keep the beauty that these machines are known for. It was fun being able to shoot these by being able to represent history, that not many people get to see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment