Trail Running

|
After resetting my camera and adding new firmware to it, the reds have not been a big problem yet, so we will see how that goes. I also began shooting in raw, so if it happens again, it might be easier to identify the problem.
I used some photos of my little (BIG) brother that have some reds that are really blown out, but I thought they worked anyways. I also used my roommate Jesse, to take more photos once I fixed my camera.
I feel some of these shots turned out decent. Nothing really stuck out to me as a very exciting photo, but they get the job done. I really like the colors in some of the photos. The corral that I had my brother in created nice lines and shapes that I thought add to the photos some.
I dont know why, but I really had trouble with this project. I guess its just one of those things that you have to keep doing to get better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment