MY FIGHT IS

|

The first two photos are of my friend Kenny, modeling for MYFIGHT tshirts. These are both the same location, but they portray a different feeling in both of them. The black and white almost strikes you as anger. I like this, because it shows emotion towards what the shirts mean. The second is more somber. The lighting was good on this fence so I wanted to accentuate that. I boosted the contrast and vibrance levels on the lower image. He was also sitting on a towel, and I needed to edit that out because it was such a distraction. I actually did try to use a little bit of a fill flash here, but with very low power. It didnt have much effect, which is ok, because the shadows help give it a mood.
This next photo is of Kenny wearing another MYFIGHT t-shirt. I liked the breath in the photo, but when I took this, the background was just a little to blurry. I thought I had an ok aperature set, but this was not the case. I went into photoshop, selected everything around kenny and used a gaussian blur to less depth of field.
This next photo is of Caden. I was going for these all to be MYFIGHT advertisements, but this almost works for aeropostale better. I tried using this wall with the blue sky to make it interesting. I edited out red railing in the upper part of the photo and edited boards off the wall. The colors compliment well, but I dont know if the blue is distracting, and have not made up my mind.
This last photo is also for MYFIGHT. I thought ths fence was interesting. I didnt edit much other that contrast, but if I was to do this again, I would probably not let the bar go through the head like it is :(


0 comments:

Post a Comment