Easter

|
I created this as an HDR image using 13 shots. I wanted try this as an experiment, instead of the normal 3 bracketed shots. I was also using a 50 mm 1.8 lens that was completely manual, so using that, along with and ISO 100, I was able to create a narrow depth of field that I thought would be interesting. I started the first shot at a shutter speed of 1/4000 and the last shot was at 1/250. After creating this as an HDR image, I applied a filter called diffuse glow, which gave the image a lot of the look it had. I also upped the vibrance a little.

I shot this instead of something such as a cross or such for what I think easter is, because this shows easter as a commercialized holiday. The eggs almost seem to me like christmas lights, which to me also shows a lot of the commercialization of holidays.

0 comments:

Post a Comment